"Systems of Champions" - Course Overview
A serious plan of improvement for strong players should include:
- a serious study of analyzed games,
- analysis of world chess champions’ games,
- learning more plans and ideas,
- studying different opening systems,
- diversified and challenging positional exercises.
In this 12-modules chess course we address all the above important aspects. You will learn hundreds of plans and ideas in chess, gaining the chess knowledge that is essential for play at a high level.
In 12 modules we present 144 annotated games. For every module you will receive 12 games that feature a new system in chess. The games are all played by World Chess Champions and are comprehensively analyzed and explained from the opening through the endgame.
1) First, you will study very instructive games of ALL World Chess Champions from Wilhelm Steinitz to Viswanathan Anand. You will study games and ideas of play of the great J. R. Capablanca, A. Alekhine, M. Botvinnik, M. Tal, T. Petrosian, R. Fischer, A. Karpov, and G. Kasparov.
2) Secondly, you will learn the best ideas and plans from the major systems in chess as we cover ALL the major opening systems in chess. You will study the openings from the point of view of piece development, pawn structures, plans, ideas, and middlegame play. This will offer you an enormous amount of knowledge that you can then use in many situations, no matter what openings you play.
All 144 games are chosen to be highly instructive from the opening to the endgame. Every game is comprehensively analyzed in 8-10 pages at all the key moments, often move by move. Most of the analyses constitute chess lessons in their own rite and explain strategy in all the game stages: opening, middlegame and endgame.
Try to anticipate every move before looking at it.
Every game has several diagrams portraying key moments in the game. These are well chosen moments where you should try to solve the position by yourself. Evaluate the positional factors, discover the plans of both sides, and think about what you would play. All these diagrams are excellent positional exercises!
100 Videos on Modern Play
Nearly 100 video lectures will present to you the most interesting ideas and plans tried by TODAY’s top grandmasters.
MORE DETAILS - NEXT PAGE: